Tuesday 15 January 2008

Website Urgent Feedback Required

Domestic Cleaning Franchise Work From Home Home Based Business Franchise Business Opportunity Management Franchise Franchise Advice Be Your Own Boss

Dear all I am seeking the respected opinions and views of you people out there regarding my company website. I have placed two links below (A) is how my site appears at the moment and (B) is what I am proposing to change it to. I would be happy also to accept any suggestion on amendments also to site (B). If after a short period of time the general consensus is that (B) is best then I will change the 100 odd pages of my site to this style, if (A) is preferred I will leave it alone. I have also set up a poll for you to indicate your preference, please click on poll to cast your votes, many thanks for your anticipated feedback.

(A) website version

(B) website version

POLL




Robin Harrison is the managing Director of Dolly Char (UK) Ltd. Dolly Char (UK) Ltd is one of the fastest growing domestic cleaning franchise companies in the UK today giving people the opportunity to work from the comfort of their own home.

No comments: