Friday 11 January 2008

South Devon U F O Revisited With Pictures

I wrote a blog on the 22nd of December called U F O over South Devon, a few people asked me if I could show them a picture, well I have finally worked out how to get a picture on here and below my original blog that I have copied below you will find two pictures. Please take into account that the pictures were taken using my table top tripod over a two second time span and the actual object when viewing it directly was just a bright orange dot!

Whilst holidaying this last August down on the coast of South Devon one evening I was out on the balcony of the cottage that we were staying at which over looked the sea taking picture using my camera and tripod of the moon shining its reflection onto the sea. Whilst taking photos I noticed a quite bright but very small orange dot to the west of the moon and slightly lower in the sky. I was very curious as to what it was so I set my camera at a very slow exposure and zoomed in as much as I could. When I looked at the result the orange disc was moving in a quite quick but zig zag fashion.

When we arrived home I was talking to my brother in law Frank whom before I had mentioned anything about my experience mentioned to me that whilst we were away one night that he and two friends were looking South one night when they saw a small orange disc in the sky. As it turned out it was the same night as us. When I told Frank that I had taken a picture of it on my camera he couldn't believe it as he said he had told one or two people whom were very sceptical and they thought that he was losing the plot! As anyone else seen or filmed anything similiar this summer?, My sighting certainly wasn't an airoplane or a shooting star but obviously there must be an explanation. It was certainly a UFO but as for it having little green men on board I am not so sure as I believe that we are not alone in the universe but if a species from another world had the technoledgy to come all the way here then they would have no worries and nothing to fear about making themselves known to us as they would be far and away in advance of us!

Feel free to comment ask questions or give your story or views.










Robin Harrison is the managing Director of Dolly Char (UK) Ltd. Dolly Char (UK) Ltd is one of the fastest growing domestic cleaning franchise companies in the UK today giving people the opportunity to work from the comfort of their own home.

No comments: