Thursday 18 September 2008

Stock renewal order on time!

Well I have just returned slightly earlier than usual from an afternoon feeding the mouths on people's doors with my circulars.

The reason that I have finished earlier today than usual is due to the reason that I have completely run out of circulars and my next order is not due to arrive until the middle of next week! So now I am stuck for a few days twiddling my thumbs waiting for their arrival.

Usually I judge my re ordering much better than this, but what as caught me out this time is the wonderful weather that we are having, I have been staying out for longer periods of time and hence shifting larger quantities of circulars in a session.





Domestic Cleaning Franchise | Work From Home | Home Based Business | Franchise Business Opportunity | Management Franchise | Franchise Advice | Be Your Own Boss

Robin Harrison is the managing Director of Dolly Char (UK) Ltd. Dolly Char (UK) Ltd is one of the fastest growing domestic cleaning franchise companies in the UK today giving people the opportunity to work from the comfort of their own home.

No comments: