Tuesday 23 September 2008

No problem don't you believe it!

Do you find like me that a common phrase that people use on a regular basis these days when dealing with customers, clients and or even socially is NO PROBLEM!

Yes sir, certainly sir that will be no problem, can you deliver, yes no problem.

My house is on fire, no problem sir!

Where as this annoying saying of no problem come from?

My gut feeling always when someone mentions to me that it is no problem is actually what they mean is I wish you hadn't phoned and caused me this problem!

To me no problem always means there is nine times out of ten an under lying problem!

What do you think?






Domestic Cleaning Franchise | Work From Home | Home Based Business | Franchise Business Opportunity | Management Franchise | Franchise Advice | Be Your Own Boss

Robin Harrison is the managing Director of Dolly Char (UK) Ltd. Dolly Char (UK) Ltd is one of the fastest growing domestic cleaning franchise companies in the UK today giving people the opportunity to work from the comfort of their own home.

No comments: